Pcgamer999

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a nub from youtube.

+7
Sonny B
sese9000
R.B.I.G
The Virus
cooper
-ReDsTaR-
Pcgamer999
11 posters

Xbox Live Screechers

Pcgamer999
    Pcgamer999
    Admin

Xbox Live Screechers Empty Xbox Live Screechers

Post  Pcgamer999 Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:18 pm

Ahhh Xbox live, such a wonderful place where you can battle friends and foes alike on a variety of games.

Most people come on xbox live to have a good time and wind down from a hard days work or just want to escape real life. But there is many and i mean MANY, under 12 year olds using xbox live, playing games well over their age group. Now this is fine, I don't have a problem with that, I do however have a problem with those little shits using their microphones and raping my beloved ears.

Why must this child perice my ears with his high pitched voice, why can't he wait for puberty? i'll tell you why, so he can annoy me.

I mostly meet these screechers on Left 4 Dead, there is nothing worse then wanting to unwind by playing a game of L4D and hearing a screecher say "Follow me guys, i know the best way!" or "GUYS WAIT FOR MEEEEEEE" now with their high pitched voices you're sitting in your chair curling up about to cry in the hope this kid stops raping your ears.

If you're like me and you tell the kid to shut up, you're just asking for it. Now insted of dealing with a high pitched voice, you're now dealing with a high pitched voice and childish insults. All you'll hear is "You're a faggot LOLOLLOLLO" or "That's what ya momma said nigga"

Again this is all very annoying when you're trying to chill out and just unwind.

in conclusion kids, GET THE FUCK OFF XBOX LIVE.

Last edited by Pcgamer999 on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    -ReDsTaR-
    -ReDsTaR-

Xbox Live Screechers Empty Re: Xbox Live Screechers

Post  -ReDsTaR- Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:24 pm

My Gametag : Bars92 A okay Suspect yep sorry, my fault.

PC forever !
    cooper
    cooper

Post  cooper Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:50 am

hahaha that made me lol

its so true, no offence but so many scotish kids do that, its not cool at all Sad
    The Virus
    The Virus

Post  The Virus Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:24 am

OMG HEEEEEEEEEEY GUYS DO U GUYS WANT TO PLAY HAYLOE 3 OW Y R U SHOOTING ME PLZ STOP OWW OWW OW SDKJFSDHDFSAHASDF FUK U GUYS IM GOING BACK TO MY WII

Un-srsness aside, I don't really encounter any of these abominations of mankind on XBL. I guess I'm just lucky.
    R.B.I.G
    R.B.I.G

Post  R.B.I.G Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:47 am

I completely agree with you even though I am 12 myself strangely
    I never do anything like that I try to avoid talking on xbox live the only times I talk is with my friends and to someone extremely annoying
    I remember yesterday this kid that I swear was just exactly like kid from arby n the chief his gamertag was something like XxSMok3r4LiFeXx
    or some shit so really I agree with you and am nothing like that Very Happy
    sese9000
    sese9000

Post  sese9000 Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:03 pm

i hate speak with microphone online becouse i dont speak very well english
    Sonny B
    Sonny B

Post  Sonny B Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:45 pm

I Know how you feel Little kids Always complain if you do somthing before them, And I must admit You seem to find alot of them on halo 3 forge though I dont play it anymore Like you I do tell them to shut up, And when they say lol faggot or what ever, I just start being a smart arse and annoying them back Smile
    mrcool616
    mrcool616

Post  mrcool616 Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:09 pm

My GOD you speak the truth brother. So many childeren screaming their little heads off when I play, it's unbearable.

CoD: Waw - OH MHAY GOD, FREAKING COLLATERAL, THATS SO FREAKING AWESOME, I JUST GOT A COLLATERAL OMFG.
    Gabreial EKOS
    Gabreial EKOS

Post  Gabreial EKOS Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:16 pm

noe wai!!!!!
    yeah, but i hate it when to qc's start playing and talking in french half-way through.
    DigitalHawk
    DigitalHawk

Post  DigitalHawk Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:16 am

I have a PS3, But I've Played Xbox Live Before. My first time playing left4dead,I had a 10 year old kid on my team whom was also playing for the first time. I had to listen to a 10 year old kid scream every time he saw a zombie. After he was done spazzing out, he shot me for not protecting him.

But don't worry, before he got into the safe house, I tossed him a
    "freindly" Molotov. Twisted Evil

Last edited by DigitalHawk on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    nogaynamesallowed

Post  nogaynamesallowed Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:08 pm

Ah, not having Xbox Live seems like a blessing...Although, i do have a free month for Xbox Live....Fuck it, screeching is a go-go as soon as i get connected Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content