Pcgamer999

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a nub from youtube.

+2
Sonny B
DigitalHawk
6 posters

Fanboys....Hellz yea

DigitalHawk
    DigitalHawk

Fanboys....Hellz yea Empty Fanboys....Hellz yea

Post  DigitalHawk Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:43 pm

We all have a little fanboys in us. But that doesn't mean we should go on the f**king internet and make poor quality vids of rants! I own a PS3, And most of the time, I'm being bashed by some jerk who thinks his GameCube is better!

Consoles of nothing to do with it! You just play with them! It's the games. How can you say 360 is better when you only play Halo3 and GOW2. Sadly, the same could be said to the PS3.

And if your talking grahpics wise, Then the ps3 could have some of the best graphics. But Programming for the PS3 is hard, so most companys slack off.
    And this is what's possible for the Wii, The Quantum3 Engine that's in a game called "The Conduit".

So what's your take on fanboys?
    Sonny B
    Sonny B

Fanboys....Hellz yea Empty Re: Fanboys....Hellz yea

Post  Sonny B Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:01 am

I'm no fanboy, I happen to know that both the PS3 and the Xbox360 both have near enough the same graphics cards, And I Love the wii, I Play it all the time, Can't wait to get paid and get the Wii motion plus and also get conduit, Fanboys (And girls) are in a pointless compotition over whats better it'll happen again with teh next gen consoles... No
    Pcgamer999
    Pcgamer999
    Admin

Post  Pcgamer999 Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:07 pm

All console fanboys have one thing in common, THEY AINT SHIT TO PC USERS!!!!!!

PC GAMING F T W!
    Darkangel
    Darkangel

Post  Darkangel Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:18 pm

Pcgamer999 wrote:All console fanboys have one thing in common, THEY AINT SHIT TO PC USERS!!!!!!

PC GAMING F T W!

yeah! Very Happy PC gaming is the best!
    Gabreial EKOS
    Gabreial EKOS

Post  Gabreial EKOS Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:12 pm

...well, I just bought Dead Space and it looks like shit on a stick. I can't help but to think it would look way better on a console.
    The Virus
    The Virus

Post  The Virus Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:44 pm

Gabreial EKOS wrote:...well, I just bought Dead Space and it looks like shit on a stick. I can't help but to think it would look way better on a console.
    Get a better graphics card if you intend on playing PC games regularly, seriously. It's the only thing thats bad about PC gaming imo, you have to buy a bunch of new crap for your computer to get into it.
    Gabreial EKOS
    Gabreial EKOS

Post  Gabreial EKOS Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:53 pm

I would go out and get one instantly if i had the monies, that shits expensive. What I would give my legs for (if i had this i wouldnt need em anyway) is a non-consumer extra powerful, 50 gigs+ quad core proccessor. tongue

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:15 pm