Pcgamer999

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a nub from youtube.

2 posters

Paper Mario rant...oh yes

linkman789
    linkman789

Paper Mario rant...oh yes Empty Paper Mario rant...oh yes

Post  linkman789 Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:53 am

(this originated from my deviant art)

Before i get this rant on i am going to have to apologize for my spelling, also scarce punctuation...also i love this trilogy...ok start!

Paper Mario- First thing is I love this game...ok the one thing that bothers me about this game is the turn based battles, even though they helped me defeat Bowser it still is annoying when you want to not fight because Bow turns you invisible but you can't move while you are invisible and the enemy you are trying to hide from is probably not going to go very far after they leave. The badge system was a good addition but that made it feel like an RPG...even though it sort of was...also in order to get more badge points you have to lvl up but when you lvl up and choose the badge points upgrade thing you are giving up a life up or flower power up which is somewhat more helpful for battles. a good addition that none of the other Paper Mario's have is a spin...which, not in the battle screen unless you have the dizzy attack badge, gives you an extra speed boost for a short second..but you could jump, causeing you to go further, and then spin again and so on and so forth...also with the dizzy attack badge if you hit an enemy and go into the battle place the first enemy becomes dizzy for one turn...another thing i liked about this game was the partners, and they don't have health during battles and when they ar hit they are just incapasitated for a cuple of turns...as i said before Bow can make you invisible, goombro uses tattle (I never used him after I got koops), you can shoot out koops' shell, bombette, i think that is her name, is a bomb, watt who provides light in dark areas and shows hidden ? boxes, sushi who lets you ride on the water, lakit...spike lets you ride over ground hazards like spikes and lava, parakarry can carry (ingenious name right?) you over large holes, i know i'm forgetting some one but oh well...my only problem is they give you two partners in the second chapter...yah 2. anyways it is a good game for the N64 which you should get....*cough*or get a rom of it*cough*...yah...and something I forgot was you can play as Peach at the end of each chapter and do a little event...yah

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door- not much more to say about this game because it is similar to the first one, same battle system similar partners but this time they have health...which scks...they can steal your precious life shrooms! the spin thing is gone..which sucks because untill the Glitz pit where you get a Yoshi you are very slow...same leveling system...this time you not only play an event a Peach at the end of chapters you can also play a Bowser event. a new addition is the pit of 100 trials but that is it...also mario goes on the fucking moon! a new addition is the trouble center which gets you coins and stuff...and you only fight blooper once and not 3 times like in Paper Mario...also there is a one partner per chapter except for during and after 3 days of excess chapter...but you can get miss mouse, also you can get abilities or "Curses" that let you manipulate mario, for example you can turn into a paper airplane or twist into a tube or become a boat,which adds to the whole paper theame.....also a hint is the first boss' weakness is the sound of crickets...yah...also it is for the gamecube...and I still have not beaten it (The last boss is hard!) *COUGH* It is Peach with a deamon inside of her*COUGH*

Super Paper Mario- When i first heard about this game they said it was going to be on the gamecube like the second Paper Mario but nooooo they had to move it to the Wii...anyways I have played and beaten it...the turn based battle system is gone for a more mario real time battle system...a cool aspect about the game is the ability to switch into 3-D which can reveal hidden items and help solve puzzles...in this one the partners are a bit different...there are pixils which do certin thing but you can also play as Peach, who can hide behind her parasol like the pussy she is, Luigi who can jump high, and Bowser who breathes fire. the leveling system is based off of points, which you get from killing enemys or getting a mushroom from a ? box, but insted of choosing your upgrade it eather ups your health by 5 or your attack by 1...more humor in this one though also no more badges...it is a good game and i recomend it also.

there we go...all three games. yes anyways try to play all three....I have...but i still need to beat the second one...and if you see something that i missed please comment
    DigitalHawk
    DigitalHawk

Paper Mario rant...oh yes Empty Re: Paper Mario rant...oh yes

Post  DigitalHawk Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:31 pm

To be honest, I don't see what people see in that game. Don't get me wrong, I love the game, But my bro would play it non-stop.

It scared me. Shocked

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:16 am