Pcgamer999

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a nub from youtube.

2 posters

how to get audio from youtube

kanixs
    kanixs

how to get audio from youtube Empty how to get audio from youtube

Post  kanixs Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:11 pm

this is a guide if you want like audio, or any songs from youtube,

1, programs needed
    2, what too do??

------
    1,programs needed, is vegas or any type of video editing and free youtube to mp3, now maybe your saying, why do i need vegas if i get get the file in .mp3?? answer is, in the new free youtube to mp3, you only get the file too .avi, .mp4g, and mp4. so if you have vegas you only need too delete the video...

what to do??

open dvdvideosoft, which is a complete program with much opertunities for downloading, open the first, free youtube to .mp3

go to youtube and get the url (url is the link, like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_tKBYX8iMw), paste the url in the url bar.

select best downloading file, READ THIS FIRST, .flv is flash format which vegas dosent support, so choose .avi.

if you have premiere then the .flv file is supported.

when the downloading is succeses. open vegas or any other editing program.

add the file to the time line, and now you have to delete the video file. right click on the video go to> group>clear. or press U on the keyboard. then the video is spererated from the audio. press delete too delete it. and now the final

mark the hole audio and go to: file> render as. now make the file format too .mp3, and add the artist and the song if needed.

helpd?? comment

here is a video from me
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_tKBYX8iMw
    cheez117

how to get audio from youtube Empty Re: how to get audio from youtube

Post  cheez117 Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:46 am

cool

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:42 pm