Pcgamer999

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a nub from youtube.

3 posters

Sound Surgeon!

sound_surgeon_
    sound_surgeon_

Sound Surgeon! Empty Sound Surgeon!

Post  sound_surgeon_ Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:37 am

Hai my name is Tone but I call myself the Sound Surgeon(No im not a Dj but i can make some good stuff on fruity loops studio). I live in australia, east side, and live about 5 mins from the beach sunny.

Favourite music is heavy metal and scremo. (Disturbed and Escape the fate ftw)
    I study 3d animation and are working for a community movie project which is nearly finished Very Happy.
    Love colour black and pink <3

I spend 99% of my time on css playin jailbreak on surf-infamous servers, banning some penis loving fags from the server for freekilling ( go me )

my idol is pcgamer and has been for a nearly a year now and I have followed him through on his youtube career every step. jocolor

Steam: tone122
    msn: evil-kings@hotmail.com
    -ReDsTaR-
    -ReDsTaR-

Sound Surgeon! Empty Re: Sound Surgeon!

Post  -ReDsTaR- Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:19 pm

Hi dude cheers
    kanixs
    kanixs

Post  kanixs Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:54 pm

sound_surgeon_ wrote:Hai my name is Tone but I call myself the Sound Surgeon(No im not a Dj but i can make some good stuff on fruity loops studio). I live in australia, east side, and live about 5 mins from the beach sunny.

Favourite music is heavy metal and scremo. (Disturbed and Escape the fate ftw)
    I study 3d animation and are working for a community movie project which is nearly finished Very Happy.
    Love colour black and pink <3

I spend 99% of my time on css playin jailbreak on surf-infamous servers, banning some penis loving fags from the server for freekilling ( go me )

my idol is pcgamer and has been for a nearly a year now and I have followed him through on his youtube career every step. jocolor

Steam: tone122
    msn: evil-kings@hotmail.com
    yo, sup? i am in fl too, but my style is techno, house, trance.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:18 pm